Cell and gene therapies have the potential to be transformative for patients. With the right support, researchers and developers have an opportunity to become leaders in this competitive global market.
The number of allogeneic cell-based therapies in development is greater than ever, but how can organisations ensure they have a sustainable supply of starting material? A material that, unlike traditional pharmaceuticals, cannot simply be manufactured on demand?
At Anthony Nolan, our Cell and Gene Therapy Services were launched to solve this exact need.
We source and supply donor starting materials to the cell and gene therapy industry, to improve the lives of patients worldwide. Researchers and developers come to us to procure high quality adult and/or cord material, to the specifications and standards that they expect.
Why choose us?
- Over 45 years’ experience sourcing and transporting cellular material from donor to patient. Today, we replicate this journey to bring cells from the donor to researchers.
- Our stem cell register gives us access to 850,000 potential donors and our cord blood bank has over 10,000 clinical grade units
- UK-based, with a global reach through our trusted network of partners. We have established strong partnerships with apheresis centres across the UK
- Our Cell Therapy Centre has the facilities to manage the processing, characterisation and delivery of materials, and is fully compliant with regulatory requirements
- We guarantee materials are ethically sourced, ensuring donors are well-informed, and always prioritising their health and safety
We’ve established collaborations with universities, pharma and biotech companies across Europe.
Whether you’re working on an early stage concept, clinical trial or something further afield, we can help you accelerate the development of your pipeline. And with an increasing emphasis on patient-centricity, you can be confident that working in partnership with Anthony Nolan Cell & Gene Therapy Services aligns with your ambition: to improve the lives of patients.
At Anthony Nolan, we are a partner not just for today but far into the future. Let’s shape the direction of cell and gene therapies together, for the benefit of patients worldwide.
Footnote: All profits are reinvested into Anthony Nolan’s charitable work and so by working with us, you’ll be helping to save and improve the lives of patients with blood cancer and other haematological disorders.